New Holic Embo Pigment 10g (13 Colors)
It is pigments that are soft, have excellent coloring, and are suitable for use in Embo, Suji, and Hairline technics without spreading!
The safe semi-permanent pigments that have passed safety inspection standards conducted by the Ministry of Environment
(*Obtained self-inspection number according to safety marking standards)
◎ Color detail
1. Real Black: When expressing dark eyebrows, mix it with brown color.
2. Black Brown: You can use it alone for the hairline, dark eyebrows, or men's eyebrows, and if you mix it with khaki brown, you can create natural color.
3. Dark Brown: It's a blackish brown color that's almost like Asian hair color.
4. Choco Brown: It is used as eyebrow pigment only and can be used alone or in combination with khaki brown.
5. Burnt Toast: It's a dark brown color and you can use it alone, but it may be too dark for women, so you can mix it with a lighter color.
6. Brown: You can create a natural color if you use dark brown together instead of using it alone.
7. Light Brown: It's a bright brown color, so if you use it alone, the color may fade a lot, so you mix it with a dark color.
8. Dream Brown: It's a medium brown color, rather than using it alone, you can mix it with a darker color.
9. Honey Brown: It's the brightest brown color, with a lot of khaki or yellow. It is not used alone.
10. Khaki Brown: It is an olive-tone brown color.
11. Toupe: It prevents discoloration to red and fixes the pigment.
12. Beige: Use for pigment modification or in combination with other colors.
13. White: Mix with other pigments to adjust color brightness.